This Privacy Statement describes how Deniz Legal collects, uses, and discloses certain personal data obtained through our website at https://www.deniz.legal. This Privacy Statement does not address information collected through other sources such as seminars or an attorney’s personal contacts. By visiting the website you are deemed to have accepted and consented to the practices and provisions set out in this Privacy Statement.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
In general, you can visit our website without telling us who you are and revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we ask for personally identifiable information from you, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, and address or other personal contact details. We use this information in order to:
- correspond with you, to provide you with a subscription to a newsletter or publication,
- inform you about our events or to respond to your requests and share with you the insights which you may be interested in;
- provide you and our clients with our services as well as improving the same including usage of personal data on behalf of our clients;
- market our services;
- assist recruitment;
- improve our website;
- compile anonymous statistics such as website usage statistics;
- fulfill our legal obligations; and
- deal with the problems that you have reported in relation to our website.
The information you provided us may include personal data, such as your name, address, email address and other personal contact details. The other information that can be gathered when you visit our website would be the information in relation to your visit.
If you receive a marketing e-mail from Deniz Legal, you will be provided with an automated way to opt out (unsubscribe) from that particular communication or from all marketing e-mails sent by our Firm. Please follow the instructions in the e-mail you receive. If you have received unwanted e-mail from Deniz Legal, please forward a copy of that e-mail by way of clicking to Unsubscribe.
Please note that replying to a marketing e-mail sent by Deniz Legal or otherwise sending a communication to our Firm would not create an attorney-client relationship between us. Please do not send us any information that you or any other party would consider confidential or secret until we approve the establishment of our attorney-client relationship. Any information you send us before we approve our attorney-client relationship, would not benefit from confidentiality.
We may share the information we obtain from you, including your personal data, with our global business partners for purposes of responding to your requests or otherwise as necessary for the purposes described above. We may also in limited circumstances share personal data with government authorities or others to the extent that it is required to protect the interests of Deniz Legal or others, to sell or transfer the business wholly or in part or it is obliged by applicable legal or administrative measures or a court order. In case we would be obliged to share your personal data within this scope, we will use our best efforts to notify you in advance, except where it is legally prohibited or it is not possible to do so.
Deniz Legal maintains appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the security of your personal data against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration.
Links to Other websites
Revisions to this Privacy Statement
The information provided on this website have been prepared for information purposes only, and should not be used as legal advice in any manner. This website and the information herein is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. In this respect, such information may become inaccurate and not reflect the most current legal developments based on the amendments on the applicable laws and secondary legislation. Therefore, you should consult with authorized persons for the legal consultancy before making any decision or taking any action based on the information included in this website.
We show maximum effort to ensure that information provided on this website is based on reliable sources. This being said, Deniz Legal Attorneys at Law cannot be held responsible for any error or deficiency which the information under this website can reflect or for any consequences arising out of its usage.
All files and information on this website are the property of Deniz Legal Attorneys at Law. All written information, documents, and logos within the scope of the intellectual property rights are the property of Deniz Legal Attorneys at Law and shall not be copied, reproduced and used without the written consent of Deniz Legal Attorneys at Law.
It is strictly prohibited to create new links in this website and/or to create links to this website unless expressly permitted in writing by Deniz Legal Attorneys at Law.
Any information provided to Deniz Legal Attorneys at Law via fax and/or e-mail or usage of this website or the information herein will not constitute an attorney-client relationship in any manner and will not constitute a partial attorney-client relationship with the existing clients of Deniz Legal Attorneys at Law. All information and documents contained herein are purely personal and are not under any circumstances intended for commercial distribution. Visitors can not claim that the information provided on this website is incorrect or that they have incurred damages due to such information. Deniz Legal Attorneys at Law does not accept any responsibility or liability for any actions taken by the visitors based on the information contained in this website.
Deniz Legal Attorneys at Law does not accept any responsibility for the information and materials published by the third parties and does not directly or indirectly approve the statements or opinions contained in the information published by such third parties.
Deniz Legal Attorneys at Law reserves the right to remove information published by the third parties on the website that is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
You have the right to request the following with respect to your personal data by reaching us through the e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org:
- learn whether your personal data being processed or not;
- request information in regards to processing, if it is processed;
- learn the purposes of the processing;
- know the third parties within or outside the country to whom the personal data is transferred;
- request correction of the personal data if the data is processed incompletely or inaccurately;
- request deletion or destruction of the personal data when the purposes for processing personal data no longer exists or when Deniz Legal does not have any legal grounds to process such data;
- request from Deniz Legal to notify third parties authorized by Deniz Legal who process personal data to take measures to perform your rights under this section;
- object to negative consequences about you that are concluded as a result of analysis of the processed personal data by solely automatic means; and
- request indemnification if the data subject suffered damage because of the illegal processing of your personal data.
You may exercise your rights listed above through sending it in writing to the following address:
Deniz Legal Attorneys at Law
İçerenköy Mah. Çayır Cad. Özce Center No:3 Kat:6 34752 Ataşehir/İstanbul